Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baby Steps

The weekend was rough, and well, it totally wiped me out. I forget sometimes just how wiped out I get. Sunday I didn't last terribly long at faire, I hit the bed within an hour of getting home for a nap, then when I went to bed a few hours later, I slept through the night. Monday morning I felt like I'd been run over by a mack truck and a bus both. The same was true of Tuesday and Wednesday as well. Wednesday I managed to stay up all day long without a nap or too much pain. This morning I thought I'd been hit by a car, which, while it still sucks, at least it wasn't a truck or a bus this time around.
I was still slow to get moving and get my brain functioning reasonably, but it did happen, and I did manage to get a bit of work done, and a handful of things posted on Ebay so that I can get some income generated.
This week I am going to endeavor to post 5 items each day, with the exception of Saturday & Sunday. That is in addition to getting resumes submitted and applications done
Tomorrow I am going to sort through more of the Fibro information that is out there and figure out the best plan of attack for me to address it and keep it under some semblence of control without the support of insurance to offset prescription costs, etc.

For now, it's time to snuggle down into bed, hopefully the bedroom will cool reasonably and I'll be able to sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment